Conceited Independence

"I do not think it worth while to wait for enjoyment until there is some real opportunity for it." Jane Austen

Click here for my profile.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Conceited Independence

I am a huge fan of Jane Austen, hence the title of my blog. I am the wife of a dedicated blogger. My husband not only writes a great blog, he also reads many different kinds of blogs. So, it was only natural that I start reading blogs myself. I have become hooked, and I really enjoy the daily insights and thought-provoking musings I read. I won't pretend that I am a great writer, I won't even pretend I'm a good writer, but I will in my own conceited independence add my own flavor to the pot.

8 Comments:

Hooray! Congratulations! And welcome to the blogosphere.

3:32 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:34 PM  

You like to tinker with power tools? that is sweeeeeet.
u know..the things you learn by looking at blogs. :)

-sean

4:35 PM  

Whoops! Removed the test comment for the blog comment form I added for Reeta.  

Posted by Zach

4:36 PM  

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman married to a man with a blog must be in want of her own!  

Posted by Shelley

6:34 PM  

Welcome to our world! 

Posted by Jennifer

11:39 PM  

Thanks! 

Posted by Reeta

12:07 AM  

Welcome to Blogland!

:) 

Posted by Aimee Roo

8:44 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home