Conceited Independence

"I do not think it worth while to wait for enjoyment until there is some real opportunity for it." Jane Austen

Click here for my profile.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

So, here I go....

I have a serious case of writer's block - actually it could be characterized better by calling it "Nothing better to say." I have been feeling like I really have to deeply think about something before sharing so that my posts will be worth reading. This is the biggest reason that I haven't started a blog of my own until now. Zach said to me last night that he sometimes has moments like that. He also told me to just start typing away at several posts until I feel comfortable posting one. That Zach, he always knows what to say so that I feel better. So, here I go.....

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home