Conceited Independence

"I do not think it worth while to wait for enjoyment until there is some real opportunity for it." Jane Austen

Click here for my profile.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A Waste of Time

My husband and I manage an apartment complex. Our apartment is also the office, so our own home phone is actually the apartment phone as well. This becomes difficult, especially when expecting a call. Luckily we have Caller ID, but that only works for about half of the calls. I keep telling my husband to just resist the urge to answer the phone when he is home and let the voice-mail pick it up. Today I haven't been very good at taking my own advice, and I have spoken to several telemarketers. Consequently I have wasted some perfectly good time I could have spent doing anything else. This reminds me of a quote from a Simpson's episode, "You wasted 15 minutes of my life and I want it back...Oh, I would have just wasted it anyway."

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home