Conceited Independence

"I do not think it worth while to wait for enjoyment until there is some real opportunity for it." Jane Austen

Click here for my profile.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pleasantly Uncomfortable

Well, the feast is over. All of the hard work and preparation yielded quite a meal IMHO. I was in charge of the turkey this year, and it really turned out great! I just happened to see an episode of Emeril the other day, and he had a recipe for turkey that looked simple yet very delicious. I like things super simple. My Mom and both of my sisters were here to help me out. We made garlic mashed potatoes & gravy, 2 kinds of sweet potatoes, steamed green beans with lemon, homeade rolls, dressing, layered jello salad with a sour cream center, and 4 kinds of pie. I absolutely ache inside I am so full.

I am having a great time with my family. My husband told me that he's having fun with them here even though our apartment is full to bursting. My daughter has been beyond bliss with the aunts and uncles to play with her. I am especially enjoying my little nephew, Nicholas. He will be a year old in March.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home